SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. For first class and signed for delivery, postage and packaging option, please give 4-5 working days in UK.
2. Second class postage can take up to 7 days for delivery.
2. If an item is lost in the mail, refunds will only be made, if the item was sent tracked and signed delivery requested. When returning items, all postage costs are at the client’s expense.
3. When choosing a delivery method please note that if choosing standard delivery there may be a chance your item could be lost so it is worth paying extra for the signed delivery to make sure your item is safe.
4. When purchasing an item from the website it is advisable to buy signed delivery to allow the company to trace any lost orders. You can buy standard delivery although if the item was lost in the mail we could not be held responsible.
Terms & Conditions
1. If ordering specialised items, a 50% deposit is required in the first instance.
2. If the customer is unhappy with their purchase, please contact the office with details in the first instance. Any returned items must be in the same condition received. The customer has 28 days to return their items for a full money refund or exchange.
3. Prior to purchasing items, customers are advised to check the materials used, please contact us if you require any further information
4. Customers must remember that when purchasing an item with a gemstone that not all gemstones look the same and may differ slightly in colour and shading.
5. When buying earrings it is advised to wipe the earring pins prior to first wear. All items are cleaned and polished prior to leaving the workshop however, there maybe residue from any packaging.
6. Please note that earrings are non refundable due to health and safety reasons.
7. If paying via paypal invoice please note that items will not be processed until payment has been received.