SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. For first class and signed for delivery, postage and packaging option, please give 4-5 working days in UK.
2. Second class postage can take up to 7 days for delivery.
2. If an item is lost in the mail, refunds will only be made, if the item was sent tracked and signed delivery requested. When returning items, all postage costs are at the client’s expense.
3. When choosing a delivery method please note that if choosing standard delivery there may be a chance your item could be lost so it is worth paying extra for the signed delivery to make sure your item is safe.
4. When purchasing an item from the website it is advisable to buy signed delivery to allow the company to trace any lost orders. You can buy standard delivery although if the item was lost in the mail we could not be held responsible.
Terms & Conditions
1. All items must be paid in full before any work can begin, this includes custom orders.
2. If the customer is unhappy with their purchase, please contact the office with details in the first instance. Any returned items must be in the same condition received. The customer has 28 days to return their items for a full money refund or exchange.
3. Prior to purchasing items, customers are advised to check the materials used, please contact us if you require any further information
4. Customers must remember that when purchasing an item with a gemstone that not all gemstones look the same and may differ slightly in colour and shading.
5. When buying earrings it is advised to wipe the earring pins prior to first wear. All items are cleaned and polished prior to leaving the workshop however, there maybe residue from any packaging.
6. Please note that earrings are non refundable due to health and safety reasons.
7. If paying via paypal invoice please note that items will not be processed until payment has been received.
8. When ordering a ring sizer with your ring, please note we will not begin making your ring until we have found your measurements.
9. When using our plastic ring sizer or sizing your finger from home please note that there could be sizing issue, all rings a returnable within 28 days.
Gold Plated Pieces
1. Please note that mentioned in our Gold Plating Page some gold plating will wear off over time, we cannot give an estimated time on this. We recommend you read the Gold Plating Page before purchasing any of our gold plated pieces.
2. If you would like your jewellery replated please email us.
3. Please keep in mind that gold plating will wear off in certain areas such as:
- Earring pins, this is because the scroll back is constantly rubbing against the pin
- Rings, the more you take on and take off a ring will cause the plating to rub off