SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. For recorded delivery please allow at least 10 working days for your order.
2. If an item is lost in the mail, refunds will only be made, if the item was sent tracked and signed delivery (recorded delivery). When returning items, all postage costs are at the client’s expense.
3. When purchasing an item from the website it is advisable to buy recorded delivery to allow the company to trace any lost orders.
4. Please note we always post your jewellery recorded delivery and do not offer 1st class - This is to ensure we can track your items.
5. If you have emailed us asking about posting your item next day delivery please note this means next day from when we have posted and not when you have ordered. A lot of our items are handmade and cannot be dispatched straight away.
Terms & Conditions
1. All items must be paid in full before any work can begin, this includes custom orders.
2. If the customer is unhappy with their purchase, please contact the office with details in the first instance. Any returned items must be in the same condition received. The customer has 28 days to return their items for a full money refund or exchange.
3. Prior to purchasing items, customers are advised to check the materials used, please contact us if you require any further information
4. Customers must remember that when purchasing an item with a gemstone that not all gemstones look the same and may differ slightly in colour and shading.
5. When buying earrings it is advised to wipe the earring pins prior to first wear. All items are cleaned and polished prior to leaving the workshop however, there maybe residue from any packaging.
6. Please note that earrings are non refundable due to health and safety reasons.
7. If paying by invoice please note that items will not be processed until payment has been received.
8. When ordering a ring sizer with your ring, please note we will not begin making your ring until we have found your measurements.
9. When using our plastic ring sizer or sizing your finger from home please note that there could be sizing issue, all rings a returnable within 28 days.
1. All custom orders are to be paid in full before work can begin
2. Once a final design has been given along with a final price should the client wish to change the final design there could be a price increase of decrease.
3. Custom orders are non-refundable - this is because it is made specifically for the client
F R E E D E L I V E R Y O N O R D E R S O V E R £50